Sunday, February 22, 2015

#StolenBricks

"I'm sorry that  I already know I cannot marry you. I'm sorry that I love you." -Auburn Crane
"We carry weights on our ankles" -Katelyn
"God has spoken to my heart one too many times for me to question my humanity." -Nemo Green
"I have a stomach that eats more butterfly's than it can handle at times." -Roosevelt Lee
"I still remember the sound of your voice that night." -KDR
"Go out and love, Go out and be powerful." -A.S. Ketchum
"He walked me home when crickets sang... But love was a pair of iceberg eyes." -Sonny Jean
"I love when people begin a sentence and abandon it when they realize they don't know what they want to say." -Beatrice McCandless
"We are young but love isn't." -Sierra Leone
"Love sees what it wants to..." -Elouise Hughes
"The moon is a cheese grater." -Definitely not Amy
"Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe." -Here comes the sun
"Always be ready for adventure." -Allison
"Eyes flickered with the flames...they built a campfire but their eyes were holding bonfires" -Lombard Street
"She's got copper eyes like the sunrise" -Brain

If you're not on this it's because I haven't read enough yet. My bad.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing just fine. This is fantastic. Use these words as bricks to build your own writing. It's the only way I know how to do it. And you're doing it. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I like this. you belong somewhere on this list too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a sweet idea. keep em comin walter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flattered you quoted me in this. Stealing like an artist atta kid.

    ReplyDelete